• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

What Video Game System Do You Play The Most?

For me it's my New Nintendo 3DS XL. I have a lot invested in Cartridges and Virtual Console Games and enjoy having a portable system I can take anywhere. I just had a nice round of Ridge Racer. I've always liked the Nintendo portable systems I've owned whether it's been the original Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS Lite, or New Nintendo 3DS XL.

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Xbox One X

games look and play amazing on it with higher res and HDR and frame rates. Games released prior on the XB1 have been enhanced to take advantage of the greater horsepower. Virtually every game worth playing from the 360 era is backwards compatible including some original xbox games.

If it weren't for Sony exclusives, this would be the only console I'd need.

~~whimsy~~

Reactions: sj1

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
This gen, I only have a Playstation 4 because there is nothing exclusive to Xbox One that I really want to play to be honest. Last gen, I played my 360 more than my PS3. Generation before that I played PS2 more than my Xbox.

freeones_regina

Administrator
Despite having several consoles and handhelds I keep going back to PC gaming, mostly because I like MMo's (World of Warcraft etc) and playing that with a joypad is just impossible, you would miss out on too many functions.

I also like games such as Skyrim or Cities SKylines and these games just get better because there's a whole mod community which isn't always a possibility on the console versions.

D-rock

I do most of my gaming on my PC. I hardly ever turn on my Playstation anymore, although I might start using it again depending on how well the new Spider-Man game turns out.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
X Box One these days, although I still occasionally play on Play Station.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
SNES all time. Right now, been playing a ton of PS4.