• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

>>> Help needed! Please try logging into your account at www.FreeOnes.xxx

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Hey guys! Well, we've been madly been working on the brand new FreeOnes and we've gotten quite a lot done since August. We're hopefully about 2 weeks away from pulling the plug on the old site and switching everyone to the new site!

One of the problems that we had early on in this project was trying to sync everyone into the new site's database. Some people could log in, some people couldn't and we had a few people who's accounts never even made the data migration for whatever weird reason only known to the tech gods. :cthulhu: However, I think we've finally got it.

If you guys could please visit www.freeones.xxx and attempt to log in to your account with the email you used to register + current password and let me know here in this thread if you got in, I'd appreciate it! (fyi, we are making it so you can log in with your username but that probably won't be done before the end of the month).

Thank you and my fingers are crossed!

P.S. if I get enough help, I may give you an update on what we're doing with the board since I finally have that info. Yea, I'm not below blackmail....

dpantski

Cumming to a town near you!
Forgot password but after getting it reset was able to login fine.

Bluejaye

Sex Junkie
No joy I'm afraid.
I tried copy/paste and typing my password. Neither worked.

sj1

Love & Basketball
I was unable to sign in, I do use Hotmail. One thing I always had a problem with on the old site was when I am on the board sometimes it will time out and tell me to that I may need administrations help to log in. I always signed in on the main page/ my account. Never did I sign in on the board. So I am not sure how much is my great luck. Thank you.

ban-one

Works for panties
I got in no problem

RJS13

Less than 2,000 posts away from my free Freeones T-shirt.
Worked for me first try but what an abortion. That's what tech has been working on all this time? Not impressed with the new site in the slightest. It's like F.O. took 1 step forward and 3 steps back. That's ok tho, once I get my t-shirt in a few more credits this place can color my ass gone.

Here's me lmao of the F.O. techs
cf3.gif

Petra

Staff member
Forgot password but after getting it reset was able to login fine.

Cool! glad to know the forgot password is working ;-)

I was able to log in without any problem

Cheers!

No joy I'm afraid.
I tried copy/paste and typing my password. Neither worked.

Messaged you.

I was able to log-in. Hmmmm - no Boards link??

Not at the moment. When we flip to the new site we'll be suspending new registrations on the message board. Then early next year we'll be migrating to new board software. We're hoping Xenforo.

I was unable to sign in, I do use Hotmail. One thing I always had a problem with on the old site was when I am on the board sometimes it will time out and tell me to that I may need administrations help to log in. I always signed in on the main page/ my account. Never did I sign in on the board. So I am not sure how much is my great luck. Thank you.

Messaged you.

I got in no problem

Cheers!

Worked for me first try but what an abortion. That's what tech has been working on all this time? Not impressed with the new site in the slightest. It's like F.O. took 1 step forward and 3 steps back. That's ok tho, once I get my t-shirt in a few more credits this place can color my ass gone.

Here's me lmao of the F.O. techs
cf3.gif

Wow, great feedback. Very constructive and useful.

Petra

Staff member

Petra

Staff member

dpantski

Ok the last 2 days I've not been able to login to the new site with the correct info, first time I reset password again and then it worked, but today the same email/pw failed.

Using firefox if that matters, is there any other info I can provide that would help?

Petra

Staff member
Ok the last 2 days I've not been able to login to the new site with the correct info, first time I reset password again and then it worked, but today the same email/pw failed.

Using firefox if that matters, is there any other info I can provide that would help?

could you try with another browser please?

also, are you copying/pasting your user/pass or typing them in?

dpantski

could you try with another browser please?

also, are you copying/pasting your user/pass or typing them in?

Tried Edge with same issue, IE didn't even let me drop down the user/pw when clicking myfreeones (so thats no good either AFAIK)

I'm typing them in, double checked I was entering it correctly.