• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Win the Panties right off Mandy Flores and get FREE Memberships too! Hot Contest Inside!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Oh yes, you heard right! Panties! :drool2: We're kicking it up a notch with the one and only Mandy Flores!

This contest will make some of you Lucky Bastards you the proud owner of Mandy's panties, an autographed pic, and several free memberships as well!

Interested? Read on!

This will be a site quiz contest so put on your membership and panties attracting detective hats. :doa82:

Attention! Read the Rules BEFORE answering the questions below! ONLY send answers to FreeOnes_Contests!!

How To Play :hammer:

1. Just answer the questions below to the best of your ability!
  2. Send your answers to FreeOnes_Contests! DO NOT POST THEM IN THIS THREAD!
  3. Everyone that gets them correct gets entered into a drawing. There will be 3 lucky winners!
  4. Everyone who participates will get 25 credits, win or lose!
  5. Answers can be found on MandyFlores.com here!
  6. Users must have at least 5 posts to participate so newbies, get out there and post!

The Questions :suspicious:

1. How many photo galleries are free on MandyFlores.com?
  2. How many girl on girl videos co-starring Ellie Idol does Mandy have on her site?
  3. How many FreeOnes photosets can be found on her site?
  4. What male body part does Mandy have a fetish for? Hint: You might be able to find this one in her Addiction Thread!
  5. Name 3 things Mandy can't live without!

And for a bonus question worth an additional 25 credits: Link us a video from Mandy Flores' babe page with Mandy in FreeOnes gear!

The Prizes :D

• 1st place: Mandy Flores' panties and an autographed pic of her wearing them PLUS a 30 day membership! Wow!
  • 2nd place: Free 30 day membership to MandyFlores.com and a 200 FreeOnes credit package!
  • 3rd place: Free 30 day membership to MandyFlores.com!

Yep, how's that for some prizes? Please note that you must have at least 5 posts on the board here to be eligible and you must have a myFreeOnes account to get the credits! Its free to sign up so make sure you crack that out!

Mandy has agreed to ship worldwide!

Again, do NOT post the answers in this thread! Send your answers ONLY to FreeOnes_Contests!

Contest starts NOW and ends March 1st, 2016 at 9am Amsterdam time!

Good luck, my friends!

Last edited:

Mandy Flores

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Official Checked Star Member
*****Thread Hijack alert!!!****Sweet! I think i can answer all of these questions and I would love to win my panties! LOL Be sure to drop in my thread and say hi, leave a comment or just get off and head for the door like most girls first boyfriends! :) Here are some lovely samples of Mandy Panty goodness.....
22.jpg

48.jpg

54.jpg

67.jpg

150.jpg

168.jpg

165.jpg

Last edited:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I'm horribly tempted to enter myself. I mean I totally can't be I REALLY REALLY want too. :drool2:

c_a_worshipper

Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
Damned, cant be surfin that much (just aint got the time), will give it a try though. I do sooooo would love to know what Mandy smells like, in every way. You goddess you......

ban-one

Works for panties
Well, as a proud owner of a pair of Mandy panties with signed pic:

MF Panties.jpgMF Thank You.jpg

I can tell you they are well worth it :yesyes: And nearly 5 months later, kept in a zip-top bag, they still smell like her :drool2: :rubbel:

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Mandy Flores' pussy in that first pic.

That's my answer to what the question(s) is/are/were. I lost track of everything including time and space after that.

It's just swirlies and that pussy.

cestmoi2010

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
The ONLY "problem" with winning Mandy's panties.............knowing her measurements and knowing how much I weigh I doubt I could fit into them. Would you hold that against me, Mandy? :dunno:

Mandy Flores

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Official Checked Star Member
The ONLY "problem" with winning Mandy's panties.............knowing her measurements and knowing how much I weigh I doubt I could fit into them. Would you hold that against me, Mandy? :dunno:

I'm pretty sure the intention is not for you to wear them, it is for you to rub your cock on them, rub them all over your nose and mouth so you can smell them even when they aren't against your face, imagine they are on me and your face is between my thighs,
maybe if they have that little cotton liner you can try to separate it and force your cock in there... LOL These are pics that went to another lucky Mandy Panty owner :)
20121005160334_photo_l6.jpg

20121005160333_photo_l5.jpg
20121005160337_photo_l7.jpg

20121005160342_photo_l10.jpg
20121005160433_photo_l5.jpg

cestmoi2010

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
I'm pretty sure the intention is not for you to wear them, it is for you to rub your cock on them, rub them all over your nose and mouth so you can smell them even when they aren't against your face, imagine they are on me and your face is between my thighs, maybe if they have that little cotton liner you can try to separate it and force your cock in there...

TYVVVVVVVVVVVM for clearing this up. I feel so ashamed for thinking I was supposed to wear them :brick:

ban-one

Works for panties
TYVVVVVVVVVVVM for clearing this up. I feel so ashamed for thinking I was supposed to wear them :brick:

You are, you wear them over your head so you breathe in that wonderful scent while you watch Mandy and jerk off to her :yesyes:

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Nah :)

I want some of Adam's old unmentionables!

Thanks for all the effort, tho :angels:

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Lots of entries and not a lot of chatter! Tell us, who wants this?

Thats one hell of a prize, and memberships? Icing on the cake!

dpantski

Cumming to a town near you!
Lots of entries and not a lot of chatter! Tell us, who wants this?

Thats one hell of a prize, and memberships? Icing on the cake!

I didn't know there was cake and icing too. Stop tempting me.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Just did an interview with Mandy! Expect it up real soon!!

RogueAlan

Create a Poll and I will vote.
sorry not as much chatter as you'd like... the search for answers was entertaining and informative.
honestly just having Ms. Mandy 'hang' with us in the Addiction thread is a prize in itself, and having FreeOnes around to make it possible makes the site a gem.

no worries, we are out here, and appreciate what you offer and what the girls share.

now how will i explain panties to the better half...