• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Upcoming games you are hyped for

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I decided to get a new monitor. I figure I'm staring at that longer than any TV, and newer ones are both easier to see and eye-friendly.
Baseline specs of 27" 1440p. Anything larger and it won't fit on my desk, and anything smaller I probably won't notice the difference.
There's an ASUS that's seems to be on sale everywhere. At that resolution, it could also double as my console monitor until I decide to go for the TV - maybe next year?

That seems to be a happy medium. Now you can go out and get your PS5.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Still looking. The ones I wanted seemed to be sold out, but by the looks of it the Xmas sales are going to be comparable anyways.
As for the PS5 - still a seller's market, and I have tons to play on my older systems, which are going to look a lot better once I get that new monitor.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Still looking. The ones I wanted seemed to be sold out, but by the looks of it the Xmas sales are going to be comparable anyways.
As for the PS5 - still a seller's market, and I have tons to play on my older systems, which are going to look a lot better once I get that new monitor.

Maybe better luck after Christmas. I'm getting one of those Steamdeck thing-a-ma-jigs so I can play XBOX, PS2, and Gamecube games. I'm downloading a ton of roms right now. If you ever need roms let me know.

tvstrip

Maybe better luck after Christmas. I'm getting one of those Steamdeck thing-a-ma-jigs so I can play XBOX, PS2, and Gamecube games. I'm downloading a ton of roms right now. If you ever need roms let me know.
I got around the getting and installing the monitor. It's the ASUS TUF AQ27, and on top of being the Black Friday price, came with a programable gaming keyboard.
Going from a 22" to a modern 27" 165hz is quite the difference. I don't have games that can full take advantage of the gamer features, but just the size and readability of the text, along with silky-smooth video playback is very noticeable.

The gaming keyboard with its funky lights and programable macros are nice too. Helpful to automate repetitive tasks.

I'm going to get a longer HDMI cord and see how the PS3 looks on it. My current TV is a 480p, so I'm expecting an improvement there too :)

The Yak

This game is being developed by Archetype Entertainment which has a number of people who worked at Bioware when that meant something. This one is on my radar.

tvstrip

I've been looking forward to this, even getting a PS5 in the process.
But wow, what a controversial decision to make the main character black. I get that it's based on a real person, and I think he definitely should be included as a major character, but as a protagonist?