• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

The burden of a big dick

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
After a crazy few days I got back to normal life. I was playing footy for my local side and doing my own thing. Everyone went out for drinks and I went home. I was chilling out when my doorbell rang. I answered it and standing there was one of my team mates girlfriends. Her name was Anie Darling and she was a cute tiny raven head. I said hi Anie, its Anie isn't it. She smiled and said yes. She said can i come in. I said Joes not here he is in the pub with the rest of the guys. She said I know I wanted to talk to you. I said ok. I said whats up? She said I had planned this story where i would cry and that my bf doesnt take any notice of me etc. I laughed ok why would you do that. She said from the first time i saw you i thought you were hot. She said i bet you didnt notice me. I said i dont usually check out my team mates gfs but i also noticed how cute you were and wondered how the fuck Joe managed to get such a pretty gf. She smiled the other thing i heard is that you have a big cock. I just smiled. All the guys talk about it and now all the girlfriends do. I had to see for myself. I said Anie you are hot and if you werent my teamnates gf i would show you. She took off her dress and showed me her sexy pink underwear. She said we can talk about this and you can pretend you are honourable but we both know you want to fuck me. Otherwise your dick wouldnt be hard already. I smiled and said ok then. We went upstairs and i stripped off and jumped into bed.
She slowly took off her bra and pants and she had a hot lil bod. I showed her my cock and she said wow. They didnt lie. She then gave me a bj before getting on top of me and riding me. She was tiny and i was afraid i might hurt her but she loved it. She asked me to pull her hair as i fcuked the sh!t out of her. I told her i was about to blow my load but she wouldnt get off me until i came in her. After i had come she kissed me and said that was the best fcuk i have ever had. She said i dont want you acting weird around me so this never happened. I said ok. She kissed me deeply and left. I lay in bed thinking what the fcuk.

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
One day i got a phone call from a number i didn't recoignise. I said who is this. She said she was the coaches ex wife. I need you to come over here now. I said i thought you divorced my boss. She said yes but its still my house and hes gone on holiday. I said whats this about. She said we need to have a chat. I was like fuck did i get one pregnant or worse both. Is she threatening to tell coach. I went over that afternoon. Heidi nor Clara were there. A hot blonde opened the door. I thought wow no way. I said are you coaches ex wife. She said yes call me Lilli. I said no way you are Heidi and Clara mum. She laughed and said yes i am. I was young when i had them. She said come in. I said ok whats this all about. She said i know what you have been up to. I said ok but how. She said i have my ways. I said sorry but you have two hot daughters. I really liked Heidi and we only had sex a few times and she always goes back to her bf. I said i only fucked Clara a couple of times. She stood their open mouthed. I read Clara diary and she mentioned you and had your number i didn't you were fucking Heidi too. Does Clara know or Heidi know. I said no. She said you are trouble aren't you. I said i am really not its just how it worked out. I said i need to go to the toilet. She said the main bathroom is and she stopped i am sure you already know. When i went to the toilet she walked in after me. I said i will only be a second. She said it ok take your time. I quickly put my cock away. She started talking off her clothes and showing me her hot bod. I could not believe it.

AuntieNazy

I ran out of lube. Can I borrow yours?
If you just push it in, that can be extremely painful and may turn women off sexually. Lubricate it if you have to, penetrate little by little and start pumping slowly. That way you both will have a pleasant time.

Clara123

Yes, these words change as I post more!
A very horny story and a great introduction to sexuality, and yet I'm jealous, my friend already has a big cock, but it's not like an arm.how do the women deal with you?