• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
To Rachel Aziani -- Happy Birthday Sweetheart :lovecoupl

:partysml: :partysml: :partysml:

rachel236-056.jpg
rachel264-029.jpg
rachel-aziani-photos-529-0147.jpg

Best wishes from me. Enjoy your day with Buzz and family!!

:partysml: :partysml: :partysml:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Hi. Do you have any private pictures from Rachel? I have all of her released sets, even the bts ones, but I'm pretty sure there are some more.

Thank you!
Private pictures? No. A good friend named "Hey Now" actually met her and Buzz a few times and he came to visit them when they lived in Scottsdale, Arizona, Los Angeles, California and now back in Las Vegas, Nevada. He has pictures of himself, and Rachel together. He also has himself, Rachel and Buzz together.

My claim to fame is that I was mentioned by Rachel in the descriptions to two of her photo galleries and two of her videos. She wore gifts that I gave her in three photo galleries and three of her videos.

I have many saved emails throughout the years as well as the private messages at the Aziani site.

I was talking with Rachel in June of this year in a few conversations during the Pandemic. She was really happy. Her niece graduated from high school. She is relieved at finally being out of the limelight and being retired. Though she still helps out Buzz behind the scenes, helping models with makeup, selecting clothing, bikinis, and such. The Pandemic really has affected the way Buzz can photograph models. At that time in mid-June, the state of Nevada investigators still hadn't been to his studios and other places (like outdoors by pools) where models pose. They had to make sure everything: the studios, the changing rooms, the bathrooms, and the outside locations were all sanitized and clean. The investigators hadn't been to see Buzz yet so he and his videographer had been sitting around for months doing nothing. One of the Aziani employees was uploading some of her older videos to ManyVids to stay busy.

Of all of the male friends who came regularly to her live cam shows: Robert, me, Steve, Bobby, Jack, Hey Now, and Chuck ...

(Chuck is the one who makes comments to everything you see at Rachel's site in big capital letters. It is really annoying if you ask me because he'll put four or five comments in under the photo set he's commenting on. When one comment is sufficient.)

.. Hey Now is the only one keeping regularly in touch with her. So Rachel was really happy to get a few private messages from me!

Last edited:
Reactions: sj1

mike___litoris

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!
Private pictures? No. A good friend named "Hey Now" actually met her and Buzz a few times and he came to visit them when they lived in Scottsdale, Arizona, Los Angeles, California and now back in Las Vegas, Nevada. He has pictures of himself, and Rachel together. He also has himself, Rachel and Buzz together.

My claim to fame is that I was mentioned by Rachel in the descriptions to two of her photo galleries and two of her videos. She wore gifts that I gave her in three photo galleries and three of her videos.

I have many saved emails throughout the years as well as the private messages at the Aziani site.

I was talking with Rachel in June of this year in a few conversations during the Pandemic. She was really happy. Her niece graduated from high school. She is relieved at finally being out of the limelight and being retired. Though she still helps out Buzz behind the scenes, helping models with makeup, selecting clothing, bikinis, and such. The Pandemic really has affected the way Buzz can photograph models. At that time in mid-June, the state of Nevada investigators still hadn't been to his studios and other places (like outdoors by pools) where models pose. They had to make sure everything: the studios, the changing rooms, the bathrooms, and the outside locations were all sanitized and clean. The investigators hadn't been to see Buzz yet so he and his videographer had been sitting around for months doing nothing. One of the Aziani employees was uploading some of her older videos to ManyVids to stay busy.

Of all of the male friends who came regularly to her live cam shows: Robert, me, Steve, Bobby, Jack, Hey Now, and Chuck ...

(Chuck is the one who makes comments to everything you see at Rachel's site in big capital letters. It is really annoying if you ask me because he'll put four or five comments in under the photo set he's commenting on. When one comment is sufficient.)

.. Hey Now is the only one keeping regularly in touch with her. So Rachel was really happy to get a few private messages from me!
Clear, thank you! By "private" I meant non released ones. She is one of my top favourites, I own every picture and video which can be found on her official side, but there has to be more stuff.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Clear, thank you! By "private" I meant non released ones. She is one of my top favourites, I own every picture and video which can be found on her official side, but there has to be more stuff.
Are you following her on Twitter? Usually she'll put up pictures of the Las Vegas sunset or landscapes. Maybe what she and Buzz are having for dinner? Sometimes she does put up other pictures.

https://twitter.com/rachelaziani?lang=en

One last thing. Sad news really. Rachel said to me in June that Neo passed away recently in 2018 from cancer. Here he is ...

IMG_1974_edited_c.JPG

He joins Caesar and Josie in Heaven ...

caesarjosie.jpg

And Tony as well ...

IMG_1962.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: sj1