• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nudist Beach

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
The next morning i went to Sausages cottage he was in bed with a chick with huge tits. I said where do you get all these chicks. He said all i do is offer free weed and accomodation and they seem to find their own way. He asked her to make him some breakfast. She smiled and said ok. I told him i am going to go to Sydney and suss this deal out. I said we can't take chances like the last time. He said thanks but what is in it for you. I said i want to part of the business. He said i don't need a business partner. I said if you end up in prison what is stopping me or one of the people you are dealing with taking your weed. He said nothing. I said I worked as lawyer in the UK. I said i know how these people work. They take out the weakest and steal their supply and cash. I said i also know how the eco system works. I said do you want to take high risk for low reward of low risk for high reward. He said the second one. He said but you don't know anyone in Sydney. I said that is a huge advantage. I said have your phone on Staurday as i need you to organise the meet. He said ok we will see how you get on. He said if I don't like how it is going we do it my way. I said you will make the call one way or the other. Let me just give you options. I said i owe you too for all your hospitality and for what happened with Maddie. He said ok but don't fuck it up. I said i won't. I said i will see you next week. He said ok bro. As i walked out i said to the busty uk girl Polly he wants you bad. She said why don't you stay and we could have a three sum. I said that is very tempting but i will have to put a rain check on that. I grabbed her boob and said as i thought they are real. She smiled and said yes they are and your cock would feel really nice in here. I slapped her as i left and said it will.

Tripod

Back in Byron i booked into the hotel. I charged my phone and read through my messages. I had some messages from Mattie. Went like this where did you go? I am lonely do you want to meet up. I am drunk i miss you. Then ignore my messages i was drunk. I also had messages from Chloe. She said will you be back soon. I need you to get me pregnant. Followed by some hot vids and photos. I messaged her i am around for a couple of days. She messaged me back to say ok good. Good timing. I thought you had run off again. I said i wouldnt do that. She said i have a free house for the next couple of days call over after 2. I said ok see you then. I also had messages from Freya. She said you are so naughty referring to my photos with Heidi. She then sent me photos and videos of her and Heidi with the irish guys. She said i miss my anytime cock. I tranferred a couple of grand into her account and mesaaged back have a great time. I then went out for a walk. I called into Maddies. She gave me a hug. She said i missed you but i have being doing alot of thinking. I need to concentrate on my business now i need to get it back up and going before the wedding. I said ok. I said i am your friend first and foremost. She said thanks that means a lot. For the rest of the morning i went to a local pub not one backpackers go and i chatted to the barmaid Lexi. She gave me a history of the town. The new mayor who had come up with all the rules the locals hated like the signs about nudity and the apartments being built and all the change going on. She told me about the mayor election and how the asshole is likely to be reelected. She told me who the head of police was and how corrupt he was. She told me about the good people in the town too. She said she was friends with mattie at school and knew most of the people i was with. She said Chloe was the best teacher she had and got her into uni but she had dropped out and had being ina bad relationship. I said thanks for the info. I like knowing whats going on in place. I said i better go. I said i will call in for a drink again. She smiled and said i hope so. She then said oh wait. Do you know how to change a barrell. I said yeah i do. I had worked in pubs as at uni. I followed her to the store room and changed the barrell. When i turned she had removed her top and was standing in her bra and shorts. I said wow but i really need to go i said id meet someone at 2. She then took off her bra. I had already turned down a chick with huge tits and here i was turning down a really cute chick with small tits. She moved closer and put my hand on her tits and kissed me. I sat on a barrell as we made out. Soon she had my cock out and was wanking me before she started giving me a blowjob. I licked her pussy before sliding my cock into her. We fucked a few positions and it was so hot. As she rode me she came. She then grabbed my cock and put it in her ass. I fucked her a few positions in her ass before i shot my load all over her belly. She smiled and said i am sure you dont mind being a little late. I kissed Lexi and said that was awesome. I then went back for a shower and made my way along the beach to Chloes.

Tripod

I went to meet Chloe. When i got there she started to undress. I said can you give me a little while i am starving. She made me some lunch and i said how about a swim. I took off my clothes too and we both ran to the water. A young couple walking past smiled and smirked. I said do you know them. She said they were my students. In the water we swam and played. I grabbed her close and kissed her. She felt my hard cock press against her leg. I slid my cock into her pussy and she moaned i missed that. We fucked for a couple of minutes before she said. We cant do that here in daylight someone might see us. I nodded disappointed. She whisperered fuck me back in my house. She then ran out of the water and i chased after her with a raging hard on. The young couple that were walking were now returning and they laughed when i ran past with a huge hard on chasing Chloe. We went inside and saw the couple strip off and go into the water. They were kissing and fucking in the water.

Tripod

We watched them fuck before going to the bedroom. I sucked her nipples and she sucked my dick. I then ate her pussy. We fucked and it was so intense. I came in her and over her tits. She joked you were supposed to cum all that in me. I said i forgot. She said its ok. We will fuck lots the next few days. She asked me can you tell me where you went. I asked do you really want to know. She laughed.

Tripod

I told Chloe about the village and about all the chicks i had sex with. I wanted to be honest with her in case she heard it from someone else. She wasn't shocked. She said most of the town knew about my exploits at the hotel. She said thats why i didn't take you serious when you mentioned about being a couple before. I said ok. She joked could you give that all up for me. I said i could. She said its ok i am not asking you to. I said i really enjoy being with you. I said cumming on your tits and your pretty face are like my favourite thing to do. I said love cumming in you too. I said what happens when i get you pregnant. Will you need me anymore. She said i don't need you. I said ok. She said i will still want you i am super horny when pregnant. I smiled. I said do you want me to be a dad. She said i don't know we have got on ok so far. She said do you want to be a dad. I said yes i do. She said ok but i dont think its fair because you won't be around. You will be back in the UK. I said i don't know if i want to be in the UK but i am also not a resident. She said why don't we chat about this in 6 months or so. In the mean time get me pregnant and once i'm pregnant regurally fuck me. I said deal. She said i prefer to seal the deal with a fuck. I smiled and said me too.

Tripod

My plan was to fuck Chloe for 2 days and then drive to Sydney. An all day drive, the day before i was supposed to be there. I was enjoying her company and fucking so much i stayed an extra day. I had managed to find a local pilot that said he would fly me on Saturday morning. On Saturday i was having a bite to eat early before i left. I didn't want to wake Chloe. She must have noticed I was not in bed and came out naked. She knelt down in front of me and put her hand on my cock i smiled. She said thanks for staying the extra day. I said it was my pleasure. She started sucking my cock and said it was mine too before sucking me again. She said how long are you going to Sydney for I said a couple of days. She said will you come back to me in 3 weeks. I nodded as she sucked me deeper. I said come her and i will fill that pussy with my cum before i go. She said thanks but i want to suck your dick and you to cum all over my pretty face. She laughed as she quoted me. She sucked me like crazy. Deep and fast. She had never blown me like this before. I said you have being hiding this skill. She said i wasnt sure i could still do it. She deep throated my cock and sucked me faster and deeper. After 20 minutes or so i was so wound up. I felt my balls thighten and i shot stream after stream of hot cum all over her pretty face. She smiled and said mmm. I said fuck that was hot. She tasted my cum and said i will miss you. I said me too. We both showered and i grabbed my bag and headed for the airfield. At the airfield i met a guy called Ron. He was a retired skydiver who now took skydivers up on his plane. He said sydney is a bit out of my way. He said i can drop you in an airfield in north sydney. You can get a taxi from there. I said cool. How long will it take. He laughed dude and said a couple of hours is that ok. I said perfect. I jumped in and he took off. We flew along the coast line. He also flew low. I talked to him on the headphones and said. No one patrols this area. Once i get near newcastle i will fly higher. It was such a buzz flying so low. People waved up from boats and beaches. Near newcastle he rose steadly and we then landed in an airstrip in north Sydney soon after. I said Ron that was awesome. I asked how much. He said 500 is cool. I gave him a grand and said would you collect me in a few days. He said for sure. I said id ring him. My meet was at 8 in a strip club in Kings cross. They were expecting suasage and not me. So it gave me an opportunity to do some investigating. I went to a local pub. I chatted to the bar man. He was Irish. I told him i had family in Ireland and we chatted about different pubs and sport. I gave a few extra bucks with each drink. I wasnt drinking the drink i had a flask i would pour it into. After a while i asked about some of the strip clubs and the girls that worked there. He told me he had being seeing one from the club i was going to. He said he was politely told to stay away from her. He said he walked into the bar and asked me not to see her again. He then showed me a gun he was wearing. I said thats fucked up. He said you don't want to be messing with them. He said one of the doorman pretends he is working here when his gf comes up. He is also fucking one of the girls. I told him to be careful. We all have a laugh when he pretends to be working here. Are you planning to go travelling at any stage Joe? He said i hope to soon. Its just hard to save money in this town. I said if you get to Byron Bay give me a call. I will get you free accomodation and there are lots of hot chicks. I wrote down my number and he said sound.

Tripod

I rang Sausage and said ring then at 7.30 and say you are not coming but i am. He did and they were not happy. They were paranoid I was a copper. They met with me briefly and said we will meet tomorrow instead. I said fine. I said do you mind if i go to your club. They said of course thats fine. I went and had a couple of drinks and dances. The girls were generally pretty. One was super hot and i chatted to her the most. Her name was April. I left and went to a couple more strip clubs. There were two bouncers at the door of the strip club. I took an educated guess at the one that had a gf. He got a taxi at 4am and i jumped in one two. I said can you follow this guy. The taxi driver laughed he said are you serious. I told him i am a private investagator and he said ok but it will be extra. I said no problem. I followed him to a house in Coogee. I went to the local hotel and asked for a room. In the morning. I watched a woman leave his house and go for the local shop. She was late 20s and pretty. On the way back from the shop i said hi. She said hi do i know you. I said no i am only after arriving from the uk. She said you dont look like a backpacker. I said im not i am looking to buy some real estate but havent a clue about Sydney. I said just wondering if you know anyone that would show me around. She said are you hitting on me. I said no. She said good i have a bf and its serious. I said would you and him show me around. I said i will pay you for your time. She smiled and said ok. I said how about 11. She said perfect my bf will be awake by then. When i arrived back Jodie and her bf Robbo were at their car. I said hi. Robbo was joking this is the rich english guy is it babes. She said ya i was gonna run off with him. He didnt notice i was in the club the previous night. I was dressed differently and his mind was on other things in the club. He asked what i wanted to see. I said beach properties. We drove around the beach suburbs and they showed me the most amazing houses. We chatted the whole way. I asked what they did. Robbo said he worked in construction and moonlight in a bar. Jodie said he works too hard. I nodded. Jodie ran a beauty saloon and was really sweet. I took them for a late lunch and i gave Jodie an envelope. She joked there might be nothing in there. I said trust is important Jodie isn't it. She smiled and said yes. I said you will have to trust me. I said the worst thing that happened is you had a nice day and a free lunch. She tried to hand me back the envelope saying she did and didnt need a few dollars just to show someone around. I joked its not like its big money look how skinny the envelope is. She laughed its probably an iou. We said our goodbyes and i left. Jodie laughed with Robbo lets open it. She tore the envelope open and inside there was a cheque for 2k to Jodie Fisher. She wow that cant be real before joking to Robbo its in my name.

Tripod

I went and got some rest and went to my meeting in the strip club the other door man was working. At the meeting they asked had i brought it with me. I said no. I said i want to do bigger amounts for cheaper as it was too risky with smaller amounts. The boss said we can take 4 maybe 5 orders max but we dont know you. He said how about i talk to sausage. I said no you talk to me now. He said well meet here tomorrow. He said to one of his guys ask Layla to come here. Layla was the girl i chatted with the previous night. She was wearing a short black dress and looked different even hotter. He said Layla will look after you while you visit. I left with Layla. As we were leaving she said can you give me a minute i forgot my phone. I said no problem. They bouncer stopped me on the way out. He came over and whispered to me. What are you doing here. I said business. Did Jodie like my gift. He said yeah she did. I said trust is important Robbo. He knew i had him but didnt know what i wanted. Layla came back and we left. Robbo was even more perplexed.

Tripod

Layla brought me to a few cool bars and we drank shots. It was weird being back in Sydney i hadnt being here for years. We had got drunk and danced. She was an amazing dancer. We then went back to my hotel. We chatted for a bit she asked me what i worked at and i told her what i lawyer in the uk and how i was getting married until i found out my fiancee had cheated on me with my best friend. I told about Maddie and Chloe and how i was selling a bit of dope. She laughed from defending gangsters to being one. I said what about you. You are hot but you seem too smart to be a lap dancer. She laughed and said thanks and told me she dropped out of school but was going to use the money to go back to school. She then slowly took off her clothes. I said you are good at that she laughed its my job. She the then got me undressed and started sucking my cock. I went to put my cock in her pussy i couldnt wait to fuck her but instead she put my cock into her tight ass. She rode me and i fucked her ass. I was drunk and went for ever and she loved it. I ended up cumming in her ass. We both fell asleep. I woke up a couple of hours later. Layla was in the toilet whispering on her phone. I heard her say she might be able to meet 11-3. She then hung up. I snuck back to bed and breathed heavily as she got into bed.

Tripod

At breakfast Layla seemed a lil troubled like she regretted something. I asked her did she regret having sex with me she said no course not. I said did you feel you had to do it because your boss asked you to look after me. She said i could have just given u a hand job or gone back to mine. I wanted to have sex with you. She said last night was fun. I said whats up. She said i made a promise to someone recently i can't keep. I said do you want to chat about it she said no. I know your boss said look after me and he also prob asked you to spy on me. She said no he didn't. I said its ok i am not stupid. I said the thing is i need to meet some one this afternoon. I could easily have disappeared for a few hours but don't want you to get in trouble. So why don't i just tell you i will be gone for a few hours and meet you back here this afternoon. I am sure you can find something to do or just chill. She smiled and said what will i tell my boss if he does ask. You can say i fucked your ass. She laughed. I could see her ease lift. So i left. I waited in a taxi outside. A few minutes later Layla left the hotel and jumped in a taxi. I asked the driver to follow her. She drove to the suburbs. I got out of the taxi down the street. I watched two small kids run out to her and hug her tightly and she kissed and hugged a guy. Her house wasnt that of a dancer. I said to myself shes a cop. She hurried into her house. I jumped back into my taxi and said bring me to coogee.

Tripod

In Coogee i knocked on Jodies door. There was no answer i walked around the street until i passed a beauty saloon call Jodies. I walked in there was a few women in there. Jodie saw me and smiled. She said what are you doing here and how did you find me. I said your names over the door. She laughed and said ya i guess its not that hard. She said how can i help you. One of hot employees joked i can give you an all body massage if you want. I said i need a word. She said ok i will be back soon. The girls giggled. Outside Jodie said what is it. I said i just had to see you before i left. She said you are crazy giving me that much money for the few hours driving around. I joked so the envelope wasnt empty. She said i hoped id see you to thank you. I said how about you thank me in the hotel next door. She smiled and said you know i have a bf. I said i do but in a few years you will be married to Robbo or some other guy and you will say i should have went. She said they know me and Robbo in the hotel. I cant book into a room with you. I said i will book the room. I will messge it onto you and you just walk in no one will notice. She said you have this all worked out. I said give me your number. She thought for a second and said ok. No regrets. I booked in and i messgaed her straight away. Two minutes later there was a knock in the door. Once inside she said i feel so naughty. I kissed her and took of her work clothes. She was wearing a pink bra and knickers. Her boobs were squeezed in tightly and i thought they must be bigger than i imagined. I said take off your bra and let your tits breath. She laughed and said ok. She said you are bad. I walked towards her. My cock was now stiffening in my jeans. I said so are you. She smiled and reached in and grabbed my thick hard cock. She smiled and said its bigger than i thought You Might have. I said i knew you were thinking of my cock since we met. She started sucking me and said i did think about doind this. She sucked my cock for ages. I then licked her pussy. After a while i slid my cock into her pussy and started fucking her. After a while we changed positions and i fucked from behind off and on the bed. She loved my cock. She said do you have a condom i said no. I think took my cock out of her pussy I slid my cock into her ass and she moaned loudly. She said omg what are you doing. I said i am not going to come in your pussy. I said do you want me to stop and she said no fucking way. I fucked her ass in a number of positions she moaned loudly but loved it. I fucked her ass for ages before cumming all over her tits and face. I said i bet thats now how you imagined it. She laughed and said no. She said you are so naughty. I said are you. Maybe you should let Robbo fuck your ass. She said maybe and grinned. I said don't feel guilty this never happened ok. It was just an awesome dream. She said ok i won't stress about it. She cleaned up and kissed me before leaving. She said goodbye that was a very nice dream. I left a couple minutes later and got back to my other hotel where Layla had just returned to.

Tripod

Layla was in much better form when she got back. I said we have a few hours to kill how about we get room service and watch a movie. She said we can get room service after. After what i asked. She said after me. I wasnt sure i would be able to go again until she got her tits out. I felt them and kissed her. Soon she was sucking my cock. I stuck a finger in her ass and she smiled. I then put my cock in there. I fucked her ass for ages in many different positions and she loved it. I went forever as i had cum not long before and she came a number of times. I felt my ball tighten and i took my cock out she sucked me off before i blew on her pretty face.

Tripod

That night at the meeting there was an other guy more serious. He was the boss to the guy we were dealing with. He said you can have 5 days. We will arrange a meet and you have 10 orders. He said i will bring half a million cash. I said how about 25 and you bring 1 million. He staired at me and said nothing. He then said ok. He said i want to see the money before i tell you where the supply is. He said of course. He said 5 days. Layla will stay with you so i know you are not the fucking police. I said ok. I left and i rang Ron. I said can you fly down from Bryon and get me in a couple of hours. He said i am in Sydney at the airfield doing some tandems. Come up and i will fly you back. So me and Layla went to the airfield. Ron smiled when he say Layla. He said a successful trip mate and laughed. I said very and we flew back to Bryon Bay. I booked back into my hotel in the town and i started thinking what am i going do.

Tripod

I decided the best thing to do is tell Layla or whatever her real name the truth straight up. She was getting undressed to fuck me when i said i can't do this i need to be honest. I said i know you are married and have kids. She said no i am not. I said i also know you are a cop. She said shut up and stop talking shit. I said i followed you to her address and i saw you with your family. I could see the panic in her eyes. She tried telling me some bullshit story about her husband being abusive and that she ran away and had to make quick money. I said i don't believe you. I could tell she was worried for herself and her family. I said i will never hurt you or your family. I said it over and over again until she believed me. I said if i found out its likely that your strip club bosses could find out too. She said that was the only time she made contact in 6 months and it was her sons 4 birthday. I only had to wait another week or so i was so stupid. I said you don't have to fuck me anymore. I said how bad are the people i am dealing with. She said i was working undercover to get to the bottom of them bringing in eastern european and asian girls. Who they use as prositutes and also drug importing. They employ some aussie girls usually as dancers. It makes everything seem legit. I have being waiting 6 months for people trafficing there was one lot of new girls and some drugs but we didnt find out anything. They have being struggling to get a supply of cocaine so they have being looking to increase their weed supply. My boss was going to set up a dummy supplier but then sausage came along and you. The deal in Brisbane was a friend of theirs they created the deal. They want your supply. They will at least take a huge shipment for free, they will kill you or take you hostage to get the weed farm. I said i thought as much. I was thinking there is a way we all win. She said not for you there isnt. At best you end up in jail or killed. I said i could also decide to not go through with it. She said they will find you. They nearly did already. She said You Might be smart but Sausage isnt. I said yeah you are right. I said what if there was a third option. She said there isn't. I said what if there was. I said they get caught with the weed. The girls get released. You get to go home to your family. She said thats the plan. But i also get away with the money. I said does your boss know about me yet. She said they know their is a deal planned they don't know the details yet. I said ok. How about i get away with the money and they get caught with weed. She said you won't get away with the money. They will shoot you first. Plus my boss will want a dealer. I said we don't always get everything we want. She said tell me the details of your plan and i will tell you where it will fail. So i went over it with her and she explained that part won't work because of that and this part won't work because of something else. I said give me a few days to work it out. Can you let your police boss know something is happening in 5 days and say you will tell him more soon. She said ok.