• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Scorpion

Banned
There are only 2 fitness babes that really get me off, and they are Leeann Tweedin and Kiana Tom, tough Leeann Tweedin does kinda have annoying accent, but I'd still hit it. I'd post pics of both but they are probably copyrightd by Playboy.
Here is one of Leeann:

Attachments

• lt174c.jpg
    lt174c.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 23,915

WC-Madman

Freeones is my God
I love the fitness babes. Some of my favorite are Brandy Dahl, Carmen Garcia, the WWE's Torrie Wilson, the WWE's Trish Stratus, Bebe Vidrio, Trina Layne, Kiana Tom, and Leeann Tweeden, although i dont hear an accent on her. O well. To make it easy for you, hit the search button and type in "fitness babes", and there's already an excellent thread with a bunch of fitness babe pics. Also, type in Brandy Dahl, she is probably my favorite fitness babe of all, and she has an excellent thread also. You won't regret it. Well, hope that this is helpful. Keep on rockin and rollin!!

Attachments

• IMG_0839 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0839 - Copy.JPG
    306.2 KB · Views: 690

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Hey low66chevy I am the Cori master. She's been done here already man. Look for her. She's my favorite fitness chick

WC-Madman

Freeones is my God
Dude, you absolutely have to check out Brandy Dahl, she is gorgeous!! I started a thread about her, so if you click on search and type in her name it should come up, you won't regret it. Also check out Carmen Garcia, Bebe Vidrio, Christina Linehan(sp?), and basically all the hot fitness chicks from http://www.covermodels.com. Here's a pic of Brandy just to start you out. Keep on rockin and rollin!!:nanner:

Attachments

• brandy34.jpg
    brandy34.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 9,384

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
MMMMM very nice that Brany Dahl. Very HOT!!!!!!:nanner: :nanner:

santa

Please don't ban me!
Scorpion said:
There are only 2 fitness babes that really get me off, and they are Leeann Tweedin and Kiana Tom, tough Leeann Tweedin does kinda have annoying accent, but I'd still hit it. I'd post pics of both but they are probably copyrightd by Playboy.
Here is one of Leeann:

I love 'em ALL...

santa

Please don't ban me!
Anyone with HOT fitness babes pics?

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
Jackson, who is that blond chick? She's hot!!!! Reminds me of one of the American Gladiator women. :hit: :hit: :hit: