• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Did the government assassinate JFK because he was a gamer?

sean miguel

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
3JQAU8Rj_o.jpg

that can't be a coincidence.

we live in a society.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Most definitely.

~~whimsy~~

Obviously the logical explanation. Johnson couldn't stand being 2nd on leaderboard.

sean miguel

Not only was JFK a gamer who rose up to the highest echelons of society, he also stood up for the rights of all gamers. And they killed him for it.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Like any Master Arcade player, he was known by his 3-letter initials.

BTW Fox is that Keeani in your sig?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Are you a PUBG player?

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
https://www.google.com/search?q=jfk.....69i57j0l5.1744j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
JFK reloaded, a 2004 shooter that , ahem, aims to recreate the conditions of the Kennedy assassination and judges you according to how close to the Warren Commission's report you did.

So. If any of you have not killed a president, I highly recommend you disturb your psyche with this game.
P.S.: If any of you are on a some kind of list, you may not want to have this on your computer when the gestapo come.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Man, you guys got me playing "The Secret Service" again :)
It's a budget FPS where you protect the prez from assassins, and you go all over Washington, from all the presidential monuments, WH, and secret bunkers.

I believe that's Ayumi Anime.
The resemblance to Keeani Lei is pretty uncanny. IIRC she was a gamer too. I would have loved to see a scene with the two of them.

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
He was assasinated because he found out about something he shouldn't have and was gonna reveal it to the world.